|Vermont House of Representatives Washington 4|
|Party||Vermont Progressive Party|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Washington-4 has two representatives. Incumbents Mary Hooper and Warren Kitzmiller are unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ivan Shadis and Glennie Sewell are running as Vermont Progressive Party candidates.
Sewell ran for election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Washington 4. Sewell was unopposed in the August 28 Vermont Progressive Party primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Glennie + Sewell + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont House of Representatives
- Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed July 23, 2014