|Tennessee House of Representatives District 13|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee|
Johnson received her BS from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. She currently teaches at Central High School in Fountain City. She also serves as Chair of the Knox County Democratic Party and volunteered with 2008 Obama campaign.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Johnson served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
Johnson won election in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 13. Johnson ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 13, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Johnson was defeated in the 2011 special election for Tennessee Senate District 6. She lost to Becky Duncan Massey (R) in the November 8 election. Massey defeated Marilyn Roddy and Victoria DeFreese in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gloria + Johnson + Tennessee + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Senate rejects amendment to build border fence - Daily Caller
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- DHS hopes get same cyber-spying powers as NSA - Daily Caller
- Nancy Palmieri for The New York Times - New York Times (blog)
- No, the Democratic National Convention didn't lose a single laptop worth ... - Daily Caller
- The Center For Inquiry Likes Atheism's Cranky White Guy Image, So Screw You ... - Raw Story
- Union bosses threaten Hurricane Sandy cleanup contractors, their families - Daily Caller
- Work/Life Issues Really Depend On What Kind of Job You Have - Raw Story
- Cruz will file immigration amendment allowing states to require proof of ... - Daily Caller
- The one place in the world where the U.S. Congress is loved: Europe - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Harry Tindell (D)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 13
| Succeeded by|