|New Mexico House of Representatives District 51|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
While a member of the New Mexico House of Representatives, Vaughn served on the following committees:
- Health and Government Affairs Committee, New Mexico House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, New Mexico House of Representatives
Vaughn was defeated by challenger Yvette Herrell in the Republican primary on June 1, 2010. Herrell received 846 votes while Vaughn received 714.
|New Mexico State House Republican Primary, District 51 Republican Primary, 2010|
|Gloria Vaughn Incumbent||45.8%||714|
On November 4, 2008, Vaughn was elected to the 51st District Seat in the New Mexico House of Representatives, besting Douglas Post (D). Vaughn raised $11,081 for her campaign, while Post did not raise any money.
|New Mexico House of Representatives General Election, District 51, 2008|
|Republican||Gloria Vaughn Incumbent||54.2%||3,819|
In 2008, Vaughn collected $11,081 in donations.
Her two largest contributors in 2008 were:
|See Supplemental Report 03NOV08||$1,200|
|New Mexico Realtors Association||$1,000|
- New Mexico Legislature - Representative Gloria Vaughn
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994
- New Mexico Votes profile
|New Mexico House of Representatives - District 51
| Succeeded by|
Yvette Herrell (R)