Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 84|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||December 11, 1938|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Gail Finney was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Ray Racobs was unopposed in the Republican primary. Gordon Bakken is running in the general election as a Libertarian candidate.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 84, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gail Finney Incumbent||72%||4,749|
Bakken was a Libertarian candidate for District 83 of the Kansas House of Representatives. The primary election was on August 3, 2010, and the general election was on November 2, 2010. Bakken's opponents in the November 2 general election were Democratic candidate Sean Amore and Republican candidate Jo Ann Pottorff. According to official results, Pottorff defeated Amore and Bakken with 6,242 votes; Amore received 1,801 votes and Bakken received 507.
Bakken and his wife, Linda, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Gordon + Bakken + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas state legislative districts
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- C-SPAN, "August 5th, 2014," accessed August 6, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- Official Kansas general election results
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |