Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 84|
|Place of birth||Duluth, Minnesota|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 84, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gail Finney Incumbent||72%||4,749|
Bakken's opponents in the November 2 general election were Democratic candidate Sean Amore and Republican candidate Jo Ann Pottorff. According to official results, Pottorff defeated Amore and Bakken with 6,242 votes; Amore received 1,801 votes and Monaghan received 507. 
Bakken and his wife Linda have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Gordon + Bakken + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 13, 2012.
- ↑ C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012
- ↑ Official Kansas general election results
- ↑ Biography from Project Vote Smart
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |