Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 16B|
|Bachelor's||Aviation Management and Economics, Boise State University, 1978|
|Birthday||June 14, 1952|
Paterson's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "It is the engine that creates jobs that support the working men and women of Idaho, puts the bread on the table, supports the schools, and creates the standard of living that enriches our lives. I will stand firm against the undue burden of over regulation and excess taxes."
- Excerpt: "Parents should have the right to choose what is best for their children regardless if they home school, go to private school, or attend one of our fine public schools."
- Excerpt: "I served as the President of the West Bench Neighborhood Association which taught me a very strong lesson in how important neighborhoods are as building blocks for our communities. I believe that safe communities promote strong, healthy families and are a major factor in determining our quality of life in Idaho."
Paterson ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 16B. Paterson defeated Fairy Hitchcock in the Republican primary on May 15 and was defeated by Hy Kloc in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 16B, General Election, 2012|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 16B Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Graham + Paterson + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Graham Paterson, "Issues," accessed October 15, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary candidates," accessed April 11, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Results," accessed December 27, 2012