Greenbrier County, West Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of West Virginia county websites
Last rated on an unknown date.
- The most current budget is listed.
- Administrative Officials
- Department heads are listed for each department.
- Contact information for administrative officials is provided including a mailing address, phone number, and personalized email.
- Elected Officials
- Elected officials are listed with a mailing address, phone number and personalized email.
- The most current meeting agenda is posted.
- Meeting minutes are posted for meetings in 2011.
- Permits and zoning
- Board meeting agenda and minutes are posted, but are months out of date.
- Budgets are not archived for at least 3 years.
- No bids or contracts are posted.
- Lobbyists are not mentioned.
- Public Records
- There is no information about requesting public records under the West Virginia Freedom of Information Act.
- No tax rates are posted.
- Audits are not archived for at least 3 years and the most recent audit posted is from 2006.
- Greenbrier County website
- Greenbrier County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Greenbrier County genealogy and history from the WV GenWeb project
- Greenbrier County public records
- Greenbrier County Economic Development
- Greenbrier County o ePodunk
- Greenbrier County on the National Association of Counties website (dead link)
- Greenbrier County, Budget, Accessed: March 17, 2013
- Greenbrier County, Staff Directory, Accessed: March 17, 2013
- Greenbrier County, Elected Officials, Accessed: March 17, 2013
- Greenbrier County, Meeting Minutes, Accessed: March 17, 2013
- Greenbrier County, Planning, Accessed: March 17, 2013
- Greenbrier County, Building Permit, Accessed: March 17, 2013