Greene County, Ohio is one of eighty-eight counties in Ohio.
- The names and contact information for all county commissioners is provided.
- The Administrators and their phone numbers are listed.
- County commissioner meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- Information on public records is provided.
- Tax rate information is provided.
- Audit reports are published.
- Information on permits and zoning is provided.
- Year to Date and Month to Date reports are available for both revenues and expenditures.
- Although there is a database of both open and closed bids, no information is provided on the bid page to disclose to whom the bid was awarded or at what cost. This information is in the Board of County Commissioners meeting minutes.
- The budget is not published online. While the Year to Date Revenue and Expenditure reports to show the appropriated funds and revenue projections, there is no narrative to explain any changes in funding, no explanation of what programs do, and the line items are often abbreviated, making it difficult for lay users to understand.
- The website does not disclose membership in or dues paid to the County Commissioners Association of Ohio, which lobbies on behalf of the County, but there is an expense listed as "CCAO Deferred Comp Deduc" in the September 2013 Expense Report.