For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Indiana, District 2|
|J.D.||University of Notre Dame Law School|
|M.D.||State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine|
|Profession||Family medicine physician and Attorney|
- Harvard University, Honors graduate, Bachelor of Arts degree in Government
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D.
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
Andrews is both a family medicine physician and an attorney.
|U.S. House, Indiana District 2 Republican Primary, 2012|
- Indiana's 2nd Congressional District
- Indiana's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives