was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 11
of the Idaho State Senate
. He ran unsuccessfully for District 11A
of the Idaho House of Representatives
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Rita Burns was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Patti Anne Lodge defeated Gregory L. Collett in the Republican primary. Burns will face Lodge in the general election. Steve A. Kren (R) filed to run but did not appear on the primary ballot.
|Idaho State Senate, District 11 Republican Primary, 2014
Patti Anne Lodge Incumbent
| Greg Collett
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2012
Collett ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 11A. He lost against incumbent Gayle L. Batt in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012. No candidates ran in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives District 11A Republican Primary, 2012
| Greg Collett
Collett was a Republican candidate for District 10 in the Idaho State Senate in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Collett was defeated in the Republican primary on May 25, 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Greg + Collett + Idaho + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Greg Collett News Feed
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary candidates," accessed April 11, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012