|General election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Utah, 1955|
|J.D.||University of San Francisco, 2000|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Years of service||1956-1959|
|Birthday||March 2, 1933|
|Place of birth||Chicago, IL|
is a Republican
candidate for California Treasurer
in the 2014 elections
Conlon ran for U.S. Senate in 2012.
- See also: California down ballot state executive elections, 2014
Conlon is running for state treasurer in 2014. He secured one of two possible nominations in the June 3 primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
- See also: United States Senate elections in California, 2012
Conlon ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing California. He was defeated in the June 5, 2012, open primary.
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2010
Conlon was uncontested in the June 8 primary. He was defeated by Democrat Rich Gordon in the November 2 general election.
Conlon has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Greg + Conlon + California + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Greg Conlon News Feed
- ↑ Greg Conlon for Treasurer 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed March 26, 2014
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Certified list of candidates," accessed June 1, 2012 (dead link)
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Unofficial election results," November 6, 2012 (dead link)
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed March 13, 2014
- ↑ Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014