|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 104|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Incumbent Tracy Edge was defeated by Greg Duckworth in the Republican primary. Duckworth was unchallenged in the general election.
|South Carolina House of Representatives, District 104 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Tracy Edge Incumbent||40.5%||1,635|
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 104 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Tracy R. Edge Incumbent||54.7%||2,019|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Greg + Duckworth + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Greg Duckworth campaign website, "About," accessed May 23, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2014 Election Information," accessed March 31, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2012 Candidates," accessed April 24, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official Primary Results," June 29, 2012
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |