|Arizona State Senate District 25|
Gadek has 15 years of experience in the construction and land development sector and 15 years of experience in the communications sector. He is currently employed as a Global Account Manager in the interpretation services industry.
Gadek's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Arizona has always been a unique state in that we are not dependent on automobile manufacturing, computer chips, or oil production. We are fortunate to have natural beauty and a climate that attracts both residents and business to the state."
- Excerpt: "My family has lived in the same part of Mesa for most of our 25 years here. One reason that we have stayed here has been the fantastic group of Mesa schools in our neighborhood. Our oldest two sons are now college graduates and our youngest son is a sophomore in college. My wife and I are extremely grateful for the quality K-12 education that our sons have received through the Mesa Public School system."
- Working Together
- Excerpt: "Mesa is an extremely diverse city with people from many different faiths, cultures and socio-economic backgrounds. Our diversity should be embraced and utilized as an asset as we move forward."
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
Gadek ran in the 2012 election for Arizona State Senate District 25. He defeated Nick Thomas in the Democratic primary on August 28, 2012. He was defeated in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Arizona State Senate, District 25, General Election, 2012|
|Arizona State Senate, District 25 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Gadek and his wife, Jennifer, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Greg + Gadek + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.