For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arizona State Senate, District 28
Krino earned his bachelor's degree in civil/environmental engineering from the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs in 1997. He served in the Air Force in active duty for the next 10 years, attaining the rank of Major. While in the Air Force, Krino earned his master's degree in international relations. He graduated from the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law in 2010 with his J.D.
Krino has worked as a law clerk for the Arizona House of Representatives, the Secretary of the Air Force at the Pentagon, and the Criminal Division of the Pima County Attorney’s Office. He has also worked for Forever Verdant, LLC.
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2010
|Arizona State Senate, District 28 General Election (2010)|
|Paula Aboud (D)||31,331|
|Greg Krino (R)||18,092|
|Ted Downing (I)||3,475|
|Dave Ewoldt (I)||1,645|
- The Economy
- Excerpt: "A simple tax code, smart business and environmental regulations, and a market-oriented education system will attract business to Arizona."
- The Budget
- Excerpt: "Arizona must be fiscally conservative during periods of economic growth and during recessions."
- Excerpt: "Arizona should transition to a competitive, market-oriented education system, in which parental decisions are no longer controlled by the government."
- Excerpt: "Arizona should price water appropriately and require that people pay for the water that they use."
- Excerpt: "Arizona should not encourage or discourage any specific type of energy. All sources should have an equal chance of succeeding, whether they are nuclear, solar, wind, geothermal, bio, or carbon-based."
- Taxes and Spending
- Excerpt: "Arizona should apply the same flat tax to individuals and businesses, with a standard exemption at the poverty level."
- Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "The right to bear arms is fundamental to personal security and should be protected as such."
- Social Issues
- Excerpt: "The government’s role in your life should be as limited and neutral as possible. Therefore, I am for marriage and religious equality."
- Greg Krino's campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Full list of candidates filed for the Arizona primary