Gregory A. Bedell
|Gregory A. Bedell|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent John C. D'Amico ran unopposed in the Democratic primary and will face Gregory A. Bedell (R), who filed to run on June 2, in the general election. Republicans Brad Dahlgren and Evelyn Mazzucco were both removed from the ballot on January 7, 2014.
Bedell was running in the 2012 election for Illinois House of Representatives District 15. Bedell was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012, but was removed from the ballot on January 10, 2012. Incumbent John C. D'Amico is running in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gregory + Bedell + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois House of Representatives
- Illinois House of Representatives District 15
- Illinois House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Illinois State Legislature
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate detail - Gregory A. Bedell," January 10, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed May 14, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |