Gregory Dean Lemke
|Washington House of Representatives, District 39b|
Lemke's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Addressing the foreclosure crisis in Washington State and protecting property rights for all parties concerned within the limits of what can be done for families as an elected State Representative."
- Excerpt: "Move to bring protection to the patient doctor relationships. I believe we need a Doctor Patient Bill of Rights in Washington State."
- Excerpt: "Help to resolve continued debt issues in Washington State budget."
- Excerpt: "I will work hard to bring back meaningful jobs through protection of small businesses interest which creates many of the new jobs in Washington State. We need a business friendly environment for small businesses in Washington State."
Lemke ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 39b. Lemke was defeated by Eleanor Walters and Elizabeth Scott in the August 7 blanket primary election. They face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gregory + Lemke + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Lemke and his wife have three children and five grandchildren. Lemke lives in Arlington, WA.
- Campaign Website
- Campaign Facebook page
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Lemke's Project Vote Smart issue questionnaire
- Friends of Gregory Dean Lemke, "I would like to take a few minutes...," accessed August 3, 2012
- Washington Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 07, 2012 Primary Results - Legislative - All Results," accessed August 15, 2012
- Friends of Gregory Dean Lemke, "About Gregory Dean Lemke," accessed August 3, 2012
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |