Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 6|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hill served on this committee:
Hill ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 3. Hill was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Hill won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Hill advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Frank Tupper (D), incumbent Deborah Wheeler (D), incumbent Joy Tilton (D), incumbent Jennifer Coffey (R), incumbent Priscilla Lockwood (R), Kathryn Cushman (D), Timothy Chrysostom (D), Caroletta Alicea (D), Seth Cohn (R), Kenneth Kreis (R), and Sean Cox (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Hill was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gregory + Hill + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Theater - New York Times
- Wyoming State High School Track and Field: Thursday's Results - Casper Star-Tribune Online
- Red Wings finish off Ducks with 3-2 win in Game 7 - FOX19
- House panel hears account of Benghazi attack - The Union Leader
- The Coming GOP Civil War Over Climate Change - National Journal
- Global Update: Who's Where and Doing What - April 2013. - 4Hoteliers
- Mark Steyn: Delusion met reality in Benghazi - OCRegister (subscription)
- BRIEFLY: May 11 - Wicked Local
- EVENTS CALENDAR: Dance-A-Thon at Owenego, Sponge Bob photo op at ... - New Haven Register
- Property Sales - Stowe Today
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010