|Minnesota State Senate District 10|
|2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Place of birth||Fargo, ND|
|Profession||Owner, Yarn Renaissance LLC|
Hoffman is a business owner and registered nurse.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hoffman served on these committees:
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate, District 10 (2010)|
|Gretchen Hoffman (R)||17048||54.79%|
|Dan Skogen (DFL)||14040||45.12%|
In 2010, Hoffman raised $45,683 in contributions.
Her four largest contributors were:
|Hoffman, Gretchen M||$3,000|
|Otter Trail County RPM||$2,000|
|Hoffman, Gretchen M||$1,000|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Gretchen + Hoffman + Minnesota + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Hoffman and her husband Virgil have three children.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- Rick Santorum for President, "SANTORUM ANNOUNCES MINNESOTA LEADERSHIP ENDORSEMENTS," February 6, 2012
- Secretary of State Official general election results
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2011," accessed May 15, 2014
Dan Skogen (DFL)
|Minnesota State Senate District 10
| Succeeded by|
Carrie Ruud (R)