Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 68|
|Bachelor's||Dillard University, B.A. (Sociology)|
|Master's||Michigan State University (Criminal Justice)|
|Service/branch||U.S. Army, served in Vietnam|
|Profession||Administrator of Michigan Department of Corrections (retired)|
Rivers ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 68. He ran against Anne Clayton, Dale Copedge, Harold J. Leeman, Jr., Ted O'Dell, Andy Schor, and A'Lynne Robinson in the Democratic primary on August 7 and was defeated.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Griffin + Rivers + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State, Ole Miss -- get ready for breakout seasons - Sports On Earth
- Places to go; Things to do - Santa Ynez Valley News - Santa Ynez Valley News
- Real estate transactions for May 6, 2013 - Bradenton Herald
- Land of the Trembling Earth - Valley News
- The NFL fan's guide to the summer movie season - SportingNews.com
- Stritch Needles Baldwin; Vidal on JFK: Tribeca Film Fest - Bloomberg
- Hit or miss? How No. 1 overall NFL Draft picks have fared since 2000 - Kansas City Star
- 2013 NFL draft grades: An 'A' for effort goes to ... - The Courier-Journal
- Way We Were - The Hour
- Chicagoing - Lake County News Sun
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |