|Transparency grading process|
Grove is a city in Delaware County, Oklahoma. The population was estimated at 6,338 in 2008 by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Notices of city council meetings are posted.
- Names of elected officials are posted.
- Names and contact information for administrative officials are available.
- Zoning ordinances are available.
- Current budget is not posted
- Minutes and agendas are not available for city council meetings
- No contact information for elected officials
- No information on building permits
- Financial audits are not posted
- No information on city contracts
- Lobbying information and ethics are not noted
- No information on the access to public records
- Local tax information is not posted