Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 35|
Ruiz's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Job Creation
- Excerpt: "I will fight to get our citizens good paying jobs and strengthen our economy by investing in opportunity. "
- Excerpt: "Texas should be opening classrooms, not locking school doors. I will work to ensure every child has access to the highest quality education possible, including our colleges and universities. I will ensure that our teachers have the necessary resources so that our children can succeed."
- Public Safety
- Excerpt: "I will ensure that our law enforcement officers have the right tools to do their jobs, so they will not be outmanned or outgunned while protecting our streets. "
- Excerpt: "I will ensure that affordable quality health care is accessible to every child, senior citizen and woman who needs it. I am committed to protecting the most vulnerable in our community and will fight to restore life saving medical services. "
- Excerpt: "I will dedicate my every effort to ensure that Texas honors the service of brave men and women who have defended our way of life. I will not rest until we provide meaningful job training, access to quality housing and provide educational options to these valiant individuals. "
|Texas House of Representatives District 35 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gus + Ruiz + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |