Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Network engineer, Playscreen LLC|
Guy Rosinbaum is a 2014 Libertarian candidate for District 9 of the Oregon House of Representatives.
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Caddy McKeown was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Casey Runyan defeated Jason Payne in the Republican primary. Guy Rosinbaum is running as a Libertarian candidate. McKeown, Runyan and Rosinbaum will face off in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 9 Republican Primary, 2014
| Jason Payne
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2012
Rosinbaum ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 9. Rosinbaum was defeated by Caddy McKeown (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 9, General Election, 2012
|| Nancy Brouhard
|| Guy Rosinbaum
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Guy + Rosinbaum + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Guy Rosinbaum News Feed
- ↑ Associated Press, "2014 Oregon House of Representatives Primary Results," accessed May 20, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014