H. Christian Gunderson
|H. Christian Gunderson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 10|
Gunderson proposed the following:
- "A state health insurance brokerage that would offer affordable plans for employees of small businesses. The federal health care law has such a provision, but Gunderson said it is unclear how it will be implemented."
- "A requirement that large banks apply 25 percent of their deposits to small business loans in California."
- "A ban on palm oil, which is used in cosmetics and as a food additive and involves the clearing of rain forests, he said."
- "A severance tax on oil and natural gas extracted from state land and waters."
- "A requirement that 25 percent of credit card finance charges collected by banks go to the state for education or other purposes."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "H. Christian + Gunderson + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.