H. Christopher Mott
|H. Christopher Mott|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|United States bankruptcy court, Western District of Texas|
|Past position:||Founding partner, Gordon, Davis, Johnson and Shane|
|Undergraduate:||Texas Tech University, 1980|
|Law School:||Texas Tech University, 1983|
H. Christopher Mott is a judge on the United States bankruptcy court, Western District of Texas. He was appointed to the court in September 2010 to a term expiring in September 2024.
Prior to joining the court, Mott was a founding partner with the firm Gordon, Davis, Johnson and Shane.
Awards and associations
- Named a Texas Superior Lawyer
- Named to Best Lawyers in America
- Named to Corporate Counsel - Top Lawyer
- Former Chair, State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Section
- Former Commissioner, Texas Bankruptcy Certification Exam Commission
- Fellow, American College of Bankruptcy
- Board Certified, Business Bankruptcy Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas
- A Texas Bankruptcy Lawyer's Blog, "Meet Judge Mott," August 8, 2011