Hancock County is one of 99 counties in Iowa.
- Main article: Evaluation of Iowa county websites
- Supervisor meeting minutes and agendas are posted, but are out of date as of 17 July 2009.
- Administrative officials are available by departments.
- Permits and zoning information are available.
- Property taxes can be paid online, otherwise little useful tax info is provided.
- Fees for obtaining public records are provided.
- County supervisors are listed, but individual contact information is not provided.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- There is no information on the budget, audits, or contracts.
- There is no online access to public records.
- Meeting agendas and minutes are out of date.
- ↑ Minutes/Agendas
- ↑ Zoning
- ↑ Treasurer
- ↑ Recorder
- ↑ Supervisors