|Henry Eugene "Hank" Erwin Jr.|
|Alabama State Senate District 14|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Erwin formerly served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama Senate
- Education Committee, Alabama Senate
- Industrial Development and Recruitment Committee, Alabama Senate
- Local Legislation No. 2 Committee, Alabama Senate
- Veterans and Military Affairs Committee, Alabama Senate
Erwin was eligible for re-election but did not run in 2010. Instead he chose to run for Lieutenant Governor, but lost in the primary. Erwin came in second with 31.39%.
Erwin raised $328,597 for his campaign.
Erwin raised $140,859 for his campaign.
In 2006, Erwin collected $328,597 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Medical Association of the State of Alabama||$10,000|
|Fine Geddie & Associates||$7,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Henry +Erwin + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Erwin represents Alabama Senate District 14, which includes Chilton county and parts of Bibb, Jefferson and Shelby counties .
Erwin has two children and resides with his wife Shelia in Montevalle, Alabama.
Senator Henry Erwin
11 S. Union Street
Montgomery, AL 36130
|Alabama State Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|