Hanover County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Contact information for county board members is posted.
- Contact information for county administrative officials is provided on the individual departments' web pages.
- Budgets and audited annual financial reports for current and previous years are provided.
- Monthly reports about building permits issued by the building inspector's office are provided.
- Monthly records of zoning applications are posted.
- The website offers a number of e-government services, including checking building permit and inspection status, and paying taxes online.
- County board members' term dates are not listed.
- County board meeting minutes are available for current and previous years, but agendas are only provided for the past year.
- No information about FOIA requests is posted, and no record of the county's FOIA compliance is available.
- There is no information regarding any relations with lobbying associations the county might have. But the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
In 2008, Hanover County reported $20,000 spent on lobbying.
- Hanover County Website
- Hanover County Electoral Board and Registrar
- Hanover County Public Schools
- Hanover County on e-Reference
- Hanover County on US Census
- Hanover County board of supervisors information
- Hanover County county departments
- Hanover County finance department
- Hanover County current solicitations
- Hanover County contract award notices
- Hanover County term contracts
- Hanover County building inspector's monthly reports
- Hanover County zoning applications submitted
- Hanover County e-gov services
- Hanover County board meeting minutes
- Hanover County board meeting agendas
- Virginia Association of Counties members
- Hanover County Lobbying Report
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |