Happy Valley Union Elementary School District bond proposition, Measure E (November 2008)
(Redirected from Happy Valley Union elementary schools bond election, Measure E, 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the Happy Valley Union Elementary School District in Shasta County, California, where it was approved.
Measure E authorized the school district to borrow $3.8 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Shasta County elections office.
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Text of Shasta County November 4 local bond measures (At that link, click on "Local bond measures 1108.pdf")
- Shasta County November 4 election results
- Cal Tax final election results for November 4
- Local Revenue Measures November 4, 2008