Hariprasad "Hari" Trivedi
|Hariprasad "Hari" Trivedi|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Wisconsin|
- See also: Wisconsin gubernatorial election, 2014
- See also: Scott Walker recall, Wisconsin (2012)
Hari Trivedi for Governor Super Bowl ad
|Recall of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, 2012|
|Republican||Scott Walker Incumbent||53.1%||1,335,585|
|Election Results Via: Wisconsin Government Accountability Board|
Recall petitions were turned in on January 17, 2012 and officially certified on March 30. Trivedi declared his candidacy in ads run before and after the super bowl. Dane County Executive Kathleen Falk, state Sen. Kathleen Vinehout, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, Secretary of State Douglas La Follette and protest candidate Gladys Huber all sought the Democratic nomination. The primary took place on May 8 with the general election on June 5.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Hari + Trivedi + Wisconsin + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," February 17, 2014
- The Badger Herald, "Independent announces run for governor," February 6, 2012
- Wisconsin State Journal, "GOP's fake Democrats for recall primaries named," April 5, 2012
- WTAQ, "Recall elections officially ordered against Gov. Walker, 5 other GOP lawmakers," March 30, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |