|Lieutenant Governor of Nevada|
|Years of service||1969 - 1973|
|Date of birth||1950|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, California|
The following excerpts came from Kulkin's website:
Economy: ."..Nevada must attract new industries with quality jobs if we are to solve our financial crisis.... Nevada, state wide, has a lot of unrealized potential in the tourist market. Our state also needs to go after not just wind and solar power, but the manufacturing of equipment for these industries. Refusing to diversify our economy will continue our financial decline...."
Taxes: ."..We are in dire need of a multi-faceted solution, but making the citizens pay for the failures of government is NOT the answer. The real solution lies in smarter spending and increased revenue...."
Healthcare: ."..Nevada must stop exporting our dollars and start investing in itself by supporting healthcare advancements in Nevada."
Education: ."..Poor quality education does not attract quality large employers. Low wages and high tuition are making it hard for Nevadans to get a quality education. Poorly funded education keeps class choices and teachers at an unacceptable low...."
|Lieutenant Governor of Nevada, Democratic Primary, 2014|
|None of these candidates||15.7%||11,515|
|Election Results via Nevada Secretary of State.|
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2012
Kulkin ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Senate, District 19. Kulkin ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by Peter Goicoechea (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Senate, District 19, General Election, 2012|
|Independent American||Janine Hansen||19.5%||8,675|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Harley + Kulkin + Nevada + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Secretary of State, 2014 Filed Candidates, accessed March 17, 2014
- Harley Kulkin, "Issues," accessed October 19, 2012 (timed out)
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014
State of Nevada
Carson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | State Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Conservation and Natural Resources | Director of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation | Chairman of Public Utilities Commission |