Harold D. Williams
|Harold D. Williams|
|Maryland Public Service Commission|
|2002 - Present|
|Elections and appointments|
|Bachelor's||Coppin State College|
|Master's||Johns Hopkins University|
Prior to joining the Maryland Public Service Commission in 2002, Williams spent nearly 20 years with the Baltimore Gas and Electric Company. Among his roles during this time he served as Director of Corporate Procurement Services, directed BGE's Procurement Reengineering process and the Procurement Opportunity Program (POP) Minority and Women Business Program.
- Bachelors degree, Management Science, Coppin State College
- Masters degree, Administrative Science, Johns Hopkins University
Maryland Public Service Commission (2002-Present)
Williams is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Harold + Williams + Maryland "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Story Notes for As Good As It Gets - AMCtv.com (blog)
- Harold Prince, Tom Schumacher & More to Mentor 2013 T Fellow; Applications ... - Broadway World
- Three Strikes: Week 14 - Baseball America
- Minority Contractors Remember Their Mothers in Baltimore - The Epoch Times
- Putting the Brakes on Philly's Death Penalty - Huffington Post
- Caleb Williams, Herby Bolick, Jr. killed in Brandywine motorcycle accident - WJLA
- Sports in Brief - Fairfaxtimes.com
- Howard residents, council demand action on power failures - Baltimore Sun
- Nashville People in Business - The Tennessean
- Summer Stage - Baltimore City Paper
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
|Maryland Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|