Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 27|
|Date of birth||01/03/1945|
|Place of birth||Albany, New York|
Harold Dowse was a Democratic candidate for District 27, Maine House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 state legislative election. Dowse ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 27.
Dowse ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 27. Dowse ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Peter Johnson (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 27, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Peter Johnson Incumbent||66.4%||3,078|
Dowse and his wife Patricia have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Peter + Johnson + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |