For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Harry Crawford, Jr.
|Former candidate for|
|Alaska State Senate District M|
|Alaska House of Representatives|
|High school||C.E. Byrd High School, 1970|
|Date of birth||April 17, 1952|
|Place of birth||Shreveport, LA|
- HB 17 - "An Act raising the age for purchase, sale, exchange, or possession of tobacco to age 21."
- HB 84 - "An Act levying a tax on certain gas reserves; providing for a conditional repeal of the tax on certain gas reserves; relating to a credit against the oil and gas production tax attributable to the production of gas."
- HB 124 - "An Act repealing a prohibition against classified state employees participating in the management of political parties above the precinct level."
Crawford served on the following committees while a member of the House:
- Finance Committee, Alaska House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Labor and Workforce Development
- Subcommittee on Natural Resources
- Subcommittee on Revenue
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2012
|Alaska State Senate, District 13 (M) Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Betteye Davis Incumbent||52.5%||1,442|
|Harry Crawford, Jr.||47.5%||1,305|
- See also: Alaska State Senate elections, 2010
Crawford did not seek re-election in 2010.
In 2008, Crawford was re-elected to the Alaska House of Representatives District 21. Crawford (D) finished with 4,650 votes while his opponent Gene Brokaw (R) finished with 3,232 votes. Crawford raised $45,783 for his campaign fund.
|Alaska House of Representatives District 21|
|Harry Crawford (D)||4,650|
|Gene Brokaw (R)||3,232|
In 2008, Crawford raised $45,783 for his campaign fund. Five of his top contributors are listed below.
|Laborers Local 942||$2,000|
|AK Laborers Local 341||$2,000|
|Int Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$2,000|
|AK State Employees Assoc Local 52||$2,000|
|AK Public Employees Local 71||$2,000|
Crawford and his wife, Gwen, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Harry + Crawford + Alaska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska State Legislature
- Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska House Committees
- Alaska state legislative districts
- Alaska Legislature - Bills Sponsored/Co-Sponsored by Rep. Crawford
- Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed March 12, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Alaska House of Representatives official election results," accessed March 12, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014