Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 83|
Rogers ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 83. Rogers ran unchallenged in the Republican primary on April 24 and was defeated by Rick Mirabito (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 83, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Richard Mirabito Incumbent||58.7%||13,318|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Harry + Rogers + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- 'Busty Cops 3? nearly killed Bret Michaels [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- GOP staffer claims to live on food stamps without problems, suggests cutting more - Daily Caller
- Gomez: I told McCain he should have left office by now - Daily Caller
- Senate rejects amendment to build border fence - Daily Caller
- Lifelong love: Young children photographed as bride and groom celebrate 70 ... - Daily Caller
- 'The largest Tea Party protest since 2010 is tomorrow' - Daily Caller
- Florida man beaten, robbed, stripped naked on first date - Daily Caller
- 'Obama phones' given to people promising to sell them for drugs, money [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- The Orange Couch Does Mad Men: S6E12, ?The Quality of Mercy? - Raw Story
- House unanimously adopts Kelly Amendment to ban funding for UN Arms Trade ... - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |