|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 1|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Brian Banks defeated six other candidates in the Democratic primary; Rebecca Thompson came in second. John Hauler was unopposed in the Republican primary. Banks defeated Hauler in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 1 General Election, 2014|
Scott ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 2. He was running against Anthony Zander, Bettie Cook Scott, Alberta Tinsley Talabi, and incumbent Tim Bledsoe in the Democratic primary on August 7, but was disqualified.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Harry + Scott + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 4, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |