For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Hawaii 1996 ballot measures
- All four measures that appeared on the ballot were legislative referrals.
On the ballot
|LR||Amendment 1||Hurricane Loans||Authorizes the use of revenue bonds to finance a loan program for hurricane|
|LR||Amendment 2||Education Taxes||Appropriation of funds for more than three years for public school facilities|
|LR||Amendment 3||Legislature||Ends the exception to lapsing of unencumbered general obligation bond funds|
|LR||Constitutional Convention||Hawaii Constitution||Whether or not to hold a Constitutional Convention|
- 1996 ballot measures
- Hawaii ballot measures
- Laws governing ballot measures in Hawaii
- History of direct democracy in Hawaii
- List of ballot measures by state
- Hawaii campaign finance laws
- I&R Placing a constitutional amendment on the Hawaii ballot
State of Hawaii
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of Finance | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Hawaii Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs | Commissioner of Agriculture | Chairperson of Land and Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Industrial Relations | Chair of Public Utilities |