|Maine House of Representatives District 128|
|2010 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Sirocki works as a receptionist and Dental Hygienist. Sirocki also has a real estate license.
Sirocki graduated from Westbrook College with an Associates degree in Dental Hygiene, graduating with honors in 1980.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Sirocki served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Leaves of Absence|
|• Health and Human Services|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Sirocki served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Health and Human Services|
Sirocki won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 128. Sirocki ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Jean-Marie Caterina (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 128, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Heather Sirocki Incumbent||51%||3,038|
Sirocki's opponent in the November 2 general election was Democratic candidate Brian Dell'Olio. According to official results, Sirocki defeated Dell'Olio in the November 2 general election. Democratic incumbent Peggy Pendleton did not seek re-election, although she was eligible to do so under Maine's term limits.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 128 (2010)|
|Heather Sirocki (R)||2,512||52%|
|Brian Dell'Olio (D)||2,168||45% |
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Sirocki raised $2,815 in contributions. 
No contributions to her campaign were of $1,000 or more.
Sirocki is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Heather + Sirocki + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Will Maine be next to OK dental therapists - DrBicuspid.com
- Hearing set on bill that would allow lawsuits for fetus deaths - Bangor Daily News
- Hearing set on Scarborough legislator's bill allowing lawsuits for fetus deaths - The Forecaster
- Health and Human Services Committee votes against requiring doctors to tell ... - Bangor Daily News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Daily Paul, "11 Maine State Legislators endorse Ron Paul," February 3, 2012
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List" Accessed May 14, 2012
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Official primary results
- ↑ The Portland Press Herald general election results
- ↑ Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- ↑ 2010 contributions
Peggy Pendleton (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 128
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |