|Nevada Assembly District 25|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Medical Practice Consultant|
Gansert received her Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from the University of Santa Clara in 1985, and earned her Master of Business degree from the University of Nevada, Reno, in 1990. She is a medical practice consultant; treasurer/financial adviser for Brian Sandoval for Attorney General; and former planning engineer for the Sierra Pacific Power Company. Gansert and her husband, Guy, have four children: MacKenzie, Kirsten, Glenn and Hank.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Gansert served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Elections, Procedures, Ethics, and Constitutional Amendments Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, Nevada Assembly
Gansert raised $350,929 for her campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 25 (2008)|
|Heidi Gansert (R)||19,680||60.16%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Heidi S. Gansert's 2008 campaign.
|Wynn Las Vegas||$10,000|
|Nevada Association of Realtors||$8,000|
|International Gaming Technology||$7,000|
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Heidi Gansert
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004
|Nevada State Assembly District 25
| Succeeded by|