|Nevada State Assembly, District 24|
|Bachelor's||University of Nevada, Reno|
From Waterman's campaign website
Personal Liberties:As a mom with a child in our school system, I know how important education is. Eliminating unnecessary regulations and opposing unfunded mandates will help empower our teachers and administrators to not only educate our children but encourage critical thinking.
I support a limited, constitutional government, which allows for personal liberties, low taxes, and free markets.
Nevada Job Creation:
I support the “Choose Local First” campaign to support our local economic recovery, create more jobs, grow Local Businesses, promote sustainability and prosperity for Northern Nevada, as well as form neighborhood Groups to provide more localized support.
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Waterman ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 24. Waterman ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by David Bobzien (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||David Bobzien Incumbent||68.1%||12,823|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Heidi + Waterman + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Heidi Waterman for Assembly 24, "About Heidi," accessed October 23, 2012 (dead link)
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014