Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 51|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Lallave ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 51. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Conservative Party ticket. He was defeated by incumbent Felix W. Ortiz in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 51, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Felix Ortiz Incumbent||87.8%||18,918|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Lallave was a Republican candidate for District 51 of the New York State Assembly. He was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Felix Ortiz (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Republican ticket, Lallave ran on the Conservative Party ticket.
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |