Henry Zuber, III
|Henry Zuber, III|
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 113|
|2000 - present|
|January 3, 2016|
|Years in position||15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|J.D.||University of Mississippi School of Law|
|Date of birth||June 11, 1966|
|Place of birth||Covington, Louisiana|
Zuber attended Millsaps College and earned his J.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Law. His professional experience includes working as an attorney.
During the 2012-2013 legislative session, Zuber served on the following committees:
|Mississippi Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Banking and Financial Services, Chair|
|• Congressional Redistricting|
|• Judiciary B|
|• Judiciary En Banc|
|• Legislative Reapportionment|
|• Ways and Means|
During the 2010-2011 legislative session, Zuber served on the following committees:
|Mississippi Committee Assignments, 2010|
|• Marine Resources, Vice Chair|
|• Ways and Means|
On November 8, 2011, Zuber won re-election to District 113 of the Mississippi House of Representatives. He ran unopposed in the August 2 primary and was unchallenged in the November 8 general election.
On November 6, 2007, Zuber was re-elected in District 113, running unopposed.
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 113 (2007)|
|Henry Zuber, III (R)||5,459||100.00%|
In 2011, Zuber received $15,175 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Mississippi House of Representatives 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Henry Zuber, III's campaign in 2011|
|Mississippi Dental Association||$1,000|
|Tellus Operating Group||$500|
|Total Raised in 2011||$15,175|
|Total Votes received in 2011||5,624|
|Cost of each vote received||$2.7|
In 2007, Zuber collected $16,700 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
In 2014, the Legislature was in session from January 7 through April 2.
- Business and Industry Political Education Committee: Legislator "Business and Jobs" Report Card
- Legislators are scored on "economic growth, jobs and other broad job-related issues."
Zuber has been a member of the Chamber of Commerce, Knights of Columbus and the Board of Directors of the Young Men's Christian Association.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Henry + Zuber + Mississippi + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mississippi State Legislature
- Mississippi House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Mississippi state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
- Project Vote Smart, "Henry 'Hank' B. Zuber III's Political Summary," accessed February 14, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2011 Primary Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "Official 2011 General Election Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Mississippi Secretary of State, "2007 Statewide Elections," accessed February 14, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Mississippi 2011 - Candidates," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Zuber III, Henry B (Hank)," accessed February 14, 2014
- StateScape, "Session Schedules," accessed July 29, 2014
- Business and Industry Political Education Committee, "Legislator 'Business & Jobs' Report Card - 2014 Legislative Session," accessed August 30, 2014
|Mississippi House of Representatives District 113
| Succeeded by|
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |