|U.S. House, Massachusetts, District 4|
Error creating thumbnail: convert: no decode delegate for this image format `/tmp/magick-9Qha4vN2' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/544.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_572368980df8-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3044.
Robinson earned his bachelor's degree from Cornell University in 1974. He has worked as a farm laborer, a mason's helper, a soda jerk, musician, and dishwasher. Upon graduation, he worked for Transitron, Systems Engineering Labs, Incoterm, and Honeywell Information Systems. In 1980, he joined the technical staff of Stratus Computer. In 2000, he began to divide his time between software consulting and various musical endeavors.
Robinson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Massachusetts' 4th District. Incumbent Barney Frank did not seeking re-election. Robinson was defeated by Joseph Kennedy III in the September 6, 2012, Democratic primary.
|Herb Robinson (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||March 31, 2012||$1,687.85||$3,372.90||$(3,089.18)||$1,971.57|
|July Quarterly||June 30, 2012||$1,971.57||$4,917.68||$(5,892.11)||$997.14|
- Massachusetts' 4th Congressional District
- Massachusetts' 4th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- Herb Robinson, "Personal Information" June 26, 2012
- Wellesley Patch, "Herb Robinson Officially Announces Bid for Congress" accessed January 5, 2012
- Associated Press, "Massachusetts Primary Results," accessed September 6, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Herb Robinson's Summary Report," accessed July 2, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Herb Robinson April Quarterly," accessed July 2, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Herb Robinson July Quarterly," accessed July 2, 2012
- Herb Robinson for U.S. House, "Personal Information," accessed January 5, 2011