Herschel L. Young
|Herschel L. Young|
|U.S. House, Missouri, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Libertarian
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
to represent the 4th Congressional District
. Young ran for the same office in 2012 but was defeated by Thomas Holbrook
in the Libertarian primary on August 7, 2012.
Young is a small business owner in Harrisonville, Missouri.
- See also: Missouri's 4th Congressional District elections, 2014
Young is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Missouri's 4th District. Young won the Libertarian nomination in the primary on August 5, 2014, defeating Randy Langkraehr. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Missouri District 4 Libertarian Primary, 2014
| Randy Langkraehr
|Source: State of Missouri Official Results
- See also: Missouri's 4th Congressional District elections, 2012
Young ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Missouri's 4th District. He was defeated by Thomas Holbrook in the Libertarian primary on August 7, 2012.
|U.S. House, Missouri District 4 Libertarian Primary, 2012
| Herschel L. Young
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Herschel + Young + Missouri + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Herschel Young News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 AP Results, "Missouri U.S. House Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- ↑ Columbia Missourian, "Six candidates file to represent 4th District," April 5, 2012
- ↑ Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election," accessed March 26, 2014