Holli High Woodings
|Holli High Woodings|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 19B|
|December 1, 2012-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||English, Boise State University|
|Place of birth||Eugene, OR|
|Profession||Public relations professional|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Woodings served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Human Resources|
|• Environment, Energy, and Technology|
|• State Affairs|
Woodings's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excellence in Education
- Excerpt: "Our communities and businesses deserve citizens with world-class education. We need to work together to develop good solutions to reform Idaho’s education system and make the important investment to support our students, teachers and school districts so that our students can achieve excellence."
- Smart Energy
- Excerpt: "Let’s grow our economy and create good-paying jobs, while preserving the best things in our state for our children and grandchildren. When coupled with our abundant small and large hydropower, development of energy efficiency, solar, geothermal, wind, biomass and biofuels will put Idahoans back to work and clean up our energy portfolio."
- Fairness for Women
- Excerpt: "Women deserve fair opportunities in school and the workplace, and to make their own reproductive decisions. And while we might not all agree on how those decisions should be made or what outcomes should result, I do know that it’s not the role of government to make those important decisions for women. I pledge to be an outspoken and visible advocate for women’s rights, fairness in the workplace, and access to reproductive care."
- Accountable Leadership
- Excerpt: "Any business owner can tell you – you have to have people you can trust minding the store. People who know their customer. People who know the value of a dollar and how to provide the very best service in the most efficient way. And you know what? That’s what good government is too. We deserve to know that our dollar is being invested to provide the biggest benefit for our present and our future, not spent for political reasons."
Woodings won election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 19B. Woodings defeated Andy C. Edstrom and Brad Goodsell in the Democratic primary on May 15, 2012 and defeated Don Howard (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 19B, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Holli High Woodings||65.7%||14,378|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 19B Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Holli High Woodings||56.4%||1,636|
|Andy C. Edstrom||5%||145|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Holli High + Woodings + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- ↑ Holli High Woodings, "Values," accessed October 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 6, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
Brian Cronin (D)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 19B
| Succeeded by|