|New Jersey General Assembly District 39|
|2012 - Present|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next election||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||The Catholic University of America|
|J.D.||Fordham University School of Law|
Schepisi earned her Bachelor's degree in Politics and Psychology from The Catholic University of America and her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law.
Schepisi is running in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 39. Schepisi is bracketed with Robert Auth in the June 4 Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
On November 8, 2011, Schepisi won election to District 39 of the New Jersey General Assembly. She replaced incumbent Charlotte Vandervalk on the Republican ticket after Vandervalk's decision not to run for re-election. Schepisi and fellow Republican Robert Schroeder defeated Anthony Iannarelli, Jr. (D), Michael McCarthy (D), and Clinton Bosca (I) in the general election.
In 2011, Schepisi received $26,700 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Holly Schepisi's campaign in 2011|
|Schepisi, John A||$2,600|
|Jennie Schepisi Trust||$2,600|
|Total Raised in 2011||$26,700|
|Total Votes received in 2011||26,111|
|Cost of each vote received||$1.02|
Schepisi and her husband, Paul, have two young children. They live in River Vale Township.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Holly + Schepisi + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Politicians Push for Bi-State Flood Commission - Patch.com
- Cuomo Urged To Sign Bi-State River Commission Bill - Patch.com
- Schepisi-Rudder Bill Allowing Limited Exemption for Raising Structures to FEMA ... - PolitickerNJ
- @Issue: Other 'Rising Star' up-and-comers to keep an eye on - MyCentralJersey.com
- Lawmakers take aim at violent video games - Edison Sentinel
- New Jersey Task Force Recommends Game Regulation - Anime News Network
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Holly Schepisi
- Holly Schepisi Official Campaign website
- NJ Assembly Republicans - Holly Schepisi
- Holly Schepisi, Campaign Facebook page
- ↑ "NJ Assembly Republicans - Holly Schepisi", Accessed May 16, 2013
- ↑ Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
- ↑ North Jersey, "Republicans pick Holly Schepisi to run in 39th district," September 13, 2011
- ↑ New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |
Open Public Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
|New Jersey General Assembly District 39
| Succeeded by|