Hortonville Area School District Bond Issue Question (April 2013)
This measure authorized the Hortonville Area School District to increase its debt by $25,455,000 through issuing general obligation bonds in that amount in order to fund construction of a new elementary school building and certain additions and renovations to the High school as well as other district improvements as outlined below in the text of the resolution.
|Hortonville School District Bond Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||Be it resolved by the School Board of the Hortonville Area School District, Outagamie County, Wisconsin that there shall be issued pursuant to Chapter 67 of the Wisconsin Statutes, general obligation bonds in an amount not to exceed $25,455,000 for the public purpose of paying the cost of constructing a new elementary school; constructing additions to and remodeling, renovation, repair and improvement projects at Hortonville High School, including related site improvements; constructing classroom additions to Hortonville Middle School; district-wide security upgrades; constructing a new transportation facility; and acquiring furnishings, fixtures and equipment for such projects. Adopted and recorded January 21, 2013.||”|
- Outagamie County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Referendum Search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |