Hortonville Area School District Tax Levy Revenue Question (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the Hortonville Area School District to increase its tax levy revenue to exceed state given limits by $370,000 per year for an indefinite amount of time in order to fund ongoing operational expenses.
|Hortonville School District Tax Referendum|
- These election results are from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction School Finance Referendum Search.
Text of measure
Text of the resolution to be approved or rejected:
|“||Be it resolved by the School Board of the Hortonville Area School District, Outagamie County, Wisconsin, that the revenues included in the School District budget for the 2014-2015 school year and thereafter be authorized to exceed the revenue limit specified in Section 121.91, Wisconsin Statutes, by $370,000 a year, for recurring purposes consisting of ongoing operational expenses. Adopted and recorded January 21, 2013.||”|
- Outagamie County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Wisonsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Information
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Referendum Search
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, Referendum Search
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |