Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Pearl's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will oppose any efforts to enact a broadbased tax – sales, income or anything else. New Hampshire’s citizens are taxed too much already. Additionally, I have taken the Americans for Tax Reform pledge opposing any new tax or increase in an existing tax."
- Excerpt:"I will stop the unnecessary big government programs and look for efficiencies in state government to cut costs and save money."
Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt:"I have worked with community leaders on businesses issues locally in the Loudon area and I will be a fresh face with a fresh perspective on how to get businesses growing again in New Hampshire."
- Excerpt:"I am a strong proponent of the right to bear arms and will fight any efforts to increase gun control laws in New Hampshire."
The Right to Life
- Excerpt:"I am pro-life and believe that life begins at conception and ends at natural death."
Elections for the office of New Hampshire State Senate will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Nancy R.B. Fraher is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent John Reagan will face Howard Pearl in the Republican primary.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 17 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Howard + Pearl + New Hampshire + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire State Senate
- New Hampshire State Senate District 17
- New Hampshire State Senate elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart