Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Washington House of Representatives, District 19b|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for all 49 districts (98 seats) in the Washington House of Representatives took place in 2014. A blanket primary election took place on August 5, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 17, 2014. Incumbent Brian Blake (D) and Hugh Fleet (R) defeated James O'Hagan (I) in the primary. Blake defeated Fleet in the general election.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 19b General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Brian Blake Incumbent||63.5%||25,430|
Hugh Fleet ran for the Washington House of Representatives District 38a. He ran unopposed in the August 17, 2010, primary. He was defeated by Democrat John McCoy in the November 2, 2010 general election.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 38a Primary (2010)|
|John McCoy (D)||11,077||53.83%|
|Hugh Fleet (R)||9,499||46.17%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Hugh + Fleet + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Washington State Legislature
- Washington state legislative districts
- Washington House of Representatives
- Washington House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "2014 Candidates Who Have Filed," accessed May 20, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "August 5, 2014 Primary Results," accessed August 5, 2014
- Washington Secretary of State, "Official general election results, 2014," accessed December 2, 2014
- Washington Legislature Official primary results SOS
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |