Idaho 2006 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an advisory question.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|HJR 2||Marriage & Family||Defines marriage between a man and a woman|
|SJR 107||Tobacco||Creates a permanent tobacco endowment fund|
|AQ||HB 1||Taxes||Affirms legislative action decreasing property taxes|
|CISS||INIT 1||Education||Increases public funding for education|
|CISS||INIT 2||Eminent Domain||Restricts eminent domain and regulatory takings|
State of Idaho
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Lands | Director of Labor | Public Utilities Commission |