Illinois Association of County Engineers
- See also: Illinois government sector lobbying
Income and Expenses
|Year||Total Expenses||Total Income|| Membership dues |
(included in Total Income)
Note: Tax years begin December and end November of the following year.
The organization provides information relating to transportation issues in the state. For example, the organization indicated a revenue shortfall of more than $470 million in Motor Fuel Tax allotment revenue to counties in 2006.
The Illinois Association of County Engineers is affiliated with the National Association of Counties and with the National Association of County Engineers. The organization is also a member of the Illinois Engineering Council.
- "Personnel File," The State Journal Register, October 30, 2009
- Illinois Association of County Engineers - Counties
- Illinois Secretary of State Lobbyist List, 2010
- Form 990, Illinois Association of County Engineers 2007
- Form 990, Illinois Association of County Engineers 2006
- Form 990, Illinois Association of County Engineers 2005
- Daily American News, "Rising gas prices means communities could be operating in the red," August 4, 2008
- NACo NACE state affiliates
- Illinois Engineering Council: Member Societies